Friday, May 12, 2006

Owwww.

List of body parts that have been hurting nonstop for three days:
Head (temples. Headache. Ow).
Back.
Breasts.
Some weird internal thing somewhere near my appendix and intestines.

WTF, people?

Also, I got my CD in the mail. I am happy about that. I am not so happy about the fact that I have to write sixteen pages of paper in the next five days. Ewww. I should really write my ten page paper tomorrow, but I don't want to. But I will try.

Also, today I drew a map of a D&D world and set up the first session of one of my campaigns. The one involving my friends Ashley, Brianna, and Emily. It will be loads of fun.

5 comments:

Timothy said...

What CD?

Does every girl in the world have breasts that hurt?

Good luck on your papers.

Missa said...

My "odd" CD.
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

And I don't know.

And thank you, very much.

Mizzle said...

Today, I thought of a title for my next journal.

Missa said...

Happy.
I am proud, Michael.

Missa said...

I am glad somebody understands.

Yay for girldom.