Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm a Toy's R Us Kid.

Well. Honestly. What it really comes down to is that I don't want to grow up. I know I am an adult. I know I have responsibilities. I know I have it better than a lot of people my own age. I turned a year older yesterday, and like every single one of my birthday's over the past few years, I was completely depressed the entire day.

I did enjoy the things I was doing, and it is nobodies fault that I was, but I just don't like growing older. It is really something.

Am I the only one that doesn't like getting older?

2 comments:

Missa said...

I don't like getting older. It means that I have less time to spend with the people I love. But I am not going to be sad about it, because then it is wasting what little time I have.

Mizzle said...

Gah. I know your pain.