Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Right on. Right on.

Oh. How is everyone? Are you all excited for Friday when Elissa and Boyish come over and buy us all pizza? I am. When she is here, that will leave only two Home Basians not centrally located.

What do we think of maybe adding more people? Get this place to be a little more involved? I have no real ideas of who to add, but I guess they should be someone we all mostly know.

I have no good ideas.

I have not much really going on. I am slowly ticking down the days that Amanda moves to me. I am really crazy about her, and I am very excited. I got my oil changed today, and also got an application to Fox 9.

In sad news. The Home Base White Board has fallen to it's death. It wanted to take a nap, but damn it... it died in it's sleep.

Mourn it.

I don't know what else to say. Amanda. Start packing. Mike. Make some money. Elissa. OMG LOST. Travis. Nice seeing you again. Erik. You don't come here often.

How about it. Should we get a new white board, or just new sticky stuff?

1 comment:

Mizzle said...

New sticky stuff, retard.

Also, I agree about adding people. I have some ideas, possibly.

Also, also, I have a four day weekend, beginning on Friday. Or Thursday when I get off work. Whatever.

I totally vote for pizza and boy!