Being busy is indeed our way of being. We love to love to work through our lives. Seeing our goals reached, and our futures known. That is why some of us are feverishly packing up our dorm rooms. That is why some of us are wonderfuxly working long hours at our jobs making all the cash we can. That is why some of us are in another country doing girls, or education, or drugs, or something.
We do things because we need to go places in life. I need to work my ass off so I can move again. In a year. I am worried about having enough money for a year from now. I should be worried about what is wrong with my brain. What is there really to be worried about at all? Nothing is going to stop me from moving. Money or no money I am going to find a way.
What are you going to do? Got plans that you are sticking to no matter what?
My plans are to spend the next month and one week being just okay, and after that I plan on being the fucking happiest fucker in the world. Sunday will be half a year together. I'm alright with that. I mean, she is a pretty cool girl, and I kinda love her a lot.
Anyways. Home Base. Why is everyone so busy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Time the fuck out.
Why are you moving in a year?
Finals are this coming week.
Grrrrrrrr on my teachers.
Post a Comment