Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dearest residents of the little corner of the internet we like to call Home Base,

I am making a fucknormous music mix for my eleven hour drive back to the Twin Cities when school is over.

Suggestions are appreciated. A lot. I am looking for stuff more on the upbeat side. (Read: I love Andrew Bird, but he's just not the sort of guy who is pop and upbeat.) Also, I am induldging in all the guilty pleasures of music. Here is what I have so far (I hope Blogger does thumbnails of images):


I also have some other songs which will be added to the list as soon as I am finished DLing them.
Aerosmith - Walk This Way
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
Devo - Whip It
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

So. Yes. Indeed. I loves the guilty pleasures of the Spice Girls and Ricky Martin. Any other such things which I am neglecting (no boy bands, Boy will shoot me in the face if I make him listen to N'Sync or something), please let me know. Or really, anything that rocks.

12 comments:

Mizzle said...

I'm going to seduce and then steal boy.

Missa said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*cries, fetally*

Missa said...

P.S. I only forgive you because you gave me music suggestions.

Mizzle said...

Err...

I don't think I can actually get him preggers.

. . .

But I'm totally going to try, now.

Missa said...

You suck.
Babymaking is my job. I don't like cooking, so it's all I've got left.

Mizzle said...

Shit. I don't like cooking, either.

Our house will be full of babies in no time.

. . .

There is a joke to be made there, somewhere...

Missa said...

Shit. What do you do with that many babies?



We could . . . uh . . . . play ping-pong?

Mizzle said...

Fuck. How do you expect to play ping pong with pitchforks?

Mizzle said...

Aaaaaaaaand, I'm spent.

. . .

So, ready to play?

Missa said...

You serve first.

Mizzle said...

Game. Set. Match.

Love: all.

Timothy said...

Just.

Wow.