I always loved it in some form of comedy when there would be someone dyeing of a seizure or choking but everyone thinks that they are just playing around.
Then at the last second someone understands and saves their life. Does it really happen that way? Do you ever see someone choking, and think that they are just trying to fool you? Do you ever see anyone choking even? If you did would you wait until the last second to save their life? What if you failed?
Where the hell did this journal come from? I am not even sure why I started typing this journal at all. I just felt like I should say type something. Okay, I guess I have accomplished everything I needed to do.
Except... Elissa. You can't steal my girlfriend and throw her into a life of your own sexual desires. You are a freak, and you are not allowed to do that. Freak.
I guess I will go on to say that I am finished with College, and Amanda is finished with High School. Life goes on. I won't be seeing Mike for a few days. He leaves to early, and gets home all tired so I guess I will just wish him luck at work the rest of the week.
Well. Yeah.
I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am sorry for trying to steal your girlfriend.
But I am not sorry for wanting to do so. She is pretty.
Dude. I made $621 last week.
Week
After taxes.
I get three days off this week! I win life!
Well played, Clerks.
Well played.
That is okay. I couldn't really expect more out of you guys.
My comment did.
Mostly. But I can remedy that.
I like peanut butter.
Post a Comment