I am having a birthday. So is Mike, but he is turning 20 or something, and that hardly matters. I am turning 21. I am in no mood to drink, and I am pretty sure my family is planing a trip to Iowa for my birthday. The idea is that we are going to Iowa and going to eat Sonic, and then I bet they are going to get me very drunk far away from my own home.
I want you to be there with me, but I will be alright with out you. Barely.
I don't care how old I am anymore. It doesn't really matter anymore.
Old enough. I guess that is fine.
So. Wish me a happy one sometime soon.
Or be like Mike, and wish me death sometime soon. Also. Wish Mike a happy one sometime soon. Like, the 8th or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Iowa.
That place.
It makes me want to quote Skynyrd lyrics.
Fucking people with your birthdays.
Have a good one, you.
Post a Comment