Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You're an ugly name.


Just so you know. I would trade every single one of you (Almost all of you at least.) for one Garden Salsa Chip. Seriously I would sell you all in pieces to freaking butchers just for enough money for one bag.

Multigrain crack.

I am pretty sure the devil herself made these in the center of the earth. Baking them in the fires of her own personal hell. Using our ancestors as fuel to make them extra crispy.

Just go ahead. Give it a try. You will thank me.

Have I ever led you down a wrong path on food or beverage?

Chipotle? Propel? Garden Salsa?

5 comments:

Mizzle said...

I've still never had Chipotle, and I never really intend to.

Missa said...

Propel sucks.

And Mike, you ought to have Chipotle.

And I am going to the grocery store later today. I will try your . . . vegetative chips.

Mizzle said...

Good sir, I am totally leaving you a high five on the white board for when you get home.

Missa said...

They are AWESOME.
Amanda, I am sorry. We will have to exclude you from making the official list of awesome foods for HB.

Missa said...

*gives Amanda the biggest hug there ever was*

You are awesome. And please get better. I am sending lots of good karma your way.