Time: 4:03 AM
Mission: Film a segment about girls in Prom dresses.
Status: Completed.
Details: After showing up in the ENG Truck and getting the tower up into the air, we were approved to enter the back hallways of the MOA. One of us had a press badge, and we were soon surrounded by three security guards. Worker Tim, and Intern Tim (I), were brought further into a hallway and they tried to put us in a broken elevator. Finally the PR lady Liz showed up and set us free. We soon were in the vast open halls of the MOA, and it is a very creepy place when no stores are open and nobody is there.
Our shoot failed to work properly, so instead of Live, we were AsLive. Which is sort of live. More
or less, it is shot on tape, and then sent to the station by Microwave (Yes!), and then they play itOur shoot failed to work properly, so instead of Live, we were AsLive. Which is sort of live. More As Live.It was cool on the way home Worker Tim and I drove around to buy time, and we stopped at a Sports place so he could get a bat. Then I went to the Studio and made fun of the Weather Man.
Now. Current Status: I am at school. Few sleeps occured. Lots done today. More done tomorrow. I bet that bastard Mike is playing Oblivion.
Bastard.
2 comments:
Get more sleep.
Do less work.
Your work does sound fun, though.
Travis played more than I did today.
He's catching up.
Fucking Assassins' Guild. Being done.
I have no purpose!
Post a Comment