Friday, April 28, 2006

Woo Woo Woo.

Fine. I will carry this blog on my back. I guess in order to get you all to write, I will have to give you a series of questions.

Mike. Seriously. Would it kill you to tell us about your brand new job? What do you do for a living? Build schools for needy children?

Elissa. How is school, what do you learn. What is your major? Are you dating anyone?

Travis. What did you do today with your father? Seriously, what is with your Nord character? If you and him fought, do you think you could win?

Amanda. What the hell. How was Disney World? What about your new job? Seriously. How is everything?

Erik. When are you going to join? How is life going down in that way off land? I hope you bought me something sweet in Argentina.

Timothy. You're odd. Why would you make such a stupid blog. Where do you even get off telling your friends what to do? You are a fucker, just like Mike always says.

3 comments:

Timothy said...

BTW. Just kidding.

But seriously Mike. I hate you.

Missa said...

Tim.
You're the best.
Like number one.
Numero uno, el mayor.

Mizzle said...

I totally call you bastard, fucker.