
Come on.
Admit the fact that everyone that writes on this page is in love with Andrew Bird. You totally know you are. I can tell.
So. This is a big thank you to Timothy For introducing you all to HIM. And this is Timothy telling you all that I am glad I could make your lives so much better by introducing you to such a wonderful musical wonderfux.
So for an update on life's givings. I am doing just fine. I know you all care so much. I want you to make sure you know I am happy. More happy than I have ever been. I mean, what is this life that has hit me suddenly. I grew up fast. I moved. I graduated. I started a new job. I got a girlfriend. I got that girlfriend to move in with me. I am no longer a child, that is for sure. When did I grow up. Michael. What happened to me. I shouldn't even be allowed to do half the things I have been doing.
But I can do them. And I will. Maybe you can do them as well.
I think Home Base is only going to get better.
2 comments:
Growing up is nice, in its own way.
I am glad things are going. And going well.
And it takes no time to fall in love...
Post a Comment