
I am running on an empty tank, and I am not sure when to rest. I have so much to even do before the end of today. I have more to do tomorrow, and after that is the last day of my biggest class.
I am a busy boy.
But my days will start to slow down soon. I will both be done with my school, and my internship. I will only have to worry about making money, and counting down the days until I have love in my arms.
My gas tank is empty, but it'll make it for a while on E.
Time to sleep for upwards of 5 hours, and then go to work and then school.
Enjoy your day like it's your last.
1 comment:
I'm going to a Bar-B-Queer.
Does that count as enjoying my day as my last?
Also. Good luck with school.
Also. Call me when I'm not at the gym, you.
Post a Comment