I get to live in Rector Village next year for housing.
It is awesome. It means my friends and I live in a relatively small building, and we get an entire floor to ourselves.
Heck yes. I am pumped. We weren't originally going to get in, but some people dropped out and we were next on the waiting list. Oh em gee, next year will rock. I hope. I mean, it will. But Boy is hoping to go to Japan the entirety of next year, and we won't really find out about that for a while. So it would rock super hard if he were here. But he probably won't be.
Fuck it. It will rock super hard anyway.
I fucking SAY SO.
<3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You swear way more than I remember.
It's okay.
I hope that it is as cool as you really really think it will be.
Until then, you have a cool place here. You need to hang out with Amanda.
^ Zing.
Also, if boy abandons you for next year, you could always find a male model to rebound with. It can't be that hard.
The real trick will be teaching him how to play DnD...
Post a Comment