Oops. It's spelled O-b-l-i-v-i-o-n.
Do you ever feel like your thoughts are pulling you in a thousand directions at once, and you don't know which way to turn to make sense of it all?
Do you ever feel like your thoughts are just a microcosm for the entirety of existence? Like everything pointless little thing you ponder is valid, if only because it mirrors some larger, obscured machination of the very fabric of the Universe, itself?
Do you ever feel like your thoughts are betraying you, because they don't live up to some insane standard you'd like them to?
No? Yeah. Me, neither. I was, uh.....just.....ummm......
So, back to the game, then.
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You and my friend Stephen would get along so well, I feel. Sometimes.
Other times I think you guys might hate each other. But I think you are both ridiculously awesome, so that's a good start.
I haven't been home in over 12 hours.
You haven't turned that game off yet have you?
I fucking hate you.
^ Hahahaha.
I love you, Mike.
Post a Comment