Saturday, April 22, 2006

In the summertime...........


I guess I should just do what I feel.

If I was still in school, this summer would be the best summer vacation ever. Sadly I am not longer in school, but this will still be the best summer vacation I have ever had. Doing summer things was always something I was only slightly intrested in. This summer. I want to do all those young stupid things. I need to think of some cool things to do. Any ideas?

Everything will be more fun for me. I will always be around someone that is cool. Travis. Mike. And Amanda will be around sometimes I bet. Maybe once in a while. Elissa? Maybe you too?

I am pretty happy about the awesome life to come, and I am more happy that I will be able to share it with you.

6 comments:

Missa said...

What do you mean "maybe"?

I will be worse than a poltergeist.

Mizzle said...

^ Yeah. Keeping me up all hours of the night and loud wailing sounds coming from my room.

Zing.

Also, you totally double-blogged that picture. You bastard.

Also, also, I am so freaking excited for this summer when I finally have two roommates. It. Will. Rock.

Mizzle said...

Maybe I was still not counting Tim.

More likely: Maybe I was counting you as an amalgamation: Timanda.

Missa said...

*sad that she doesn't get counted*

Mizzle said...

Shit.

Ummm...

Maybe Travis just wasn't cool enough to be counted.

It's a good thing he isn't here to defend himself...

Missa said...

Yeah. Why don't you people get me his e-mail already? Or at the very least, someone ask him if he's interested. Cause really, he's a more valid part of Home Base than I am.