I took a two hour nap from 6:30 to 8:30 PM, and it is 11:00 and I am tired enough that I can't get any of my homework done.
In other news, Boy and I have our six month anniversary tomorrow. We're going out on a real, proper date. I'm excited.
Only three weeks until school is over. I am elated, and at the same time crushed. I am excited to see all of you, but I will miss people here, and really miss Boy. Assuming we do the long distance thing. We will have that conversation within the next week. It shall be interesting.
Also, Mike: Totally saw someone today with a shirt that had Navi and "Hey! Listen!" on the front of it. I don't know where he bought it, but I blame Hot Topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want that shirt.
I want it baaaaad.
Like. As bad as I want Amanda. Or. Not even half as much as I want Amanda, which is still a lot.
You should have stabbed him for me.
If pressed for a reason after his murder, you could always just say that you thought it was really Navi, and you were doing a service to humanity.
Or blame GTA.
You can hog me all you like.
You will be the cutest person at Home Base, anyway.
Post a Comment