Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Touching base.

Semester 2 goes as follows:

Archaeology, 9-10 AM MWF
Fencing, 10:10-11 AM MW
Creative Non-Fiction 11:20-12:20 MWF
Tennis 1-1:50 MW
British Writers II 2:15-3:15 MWF
Piano, 2-2:30 R


This week is a busy one. I am watching the A&E version of Pride & Prejudice for class--I got it for Christmas from Boy's mom, and I watched it on Christmas, and so now I am watching it again so I don't have to go to uncomfortable movie screenings in the library basement. It is a full five hours, so I am watching bits and pieces whenever I have a free moment--like now.

Classes are awesome. I like only having to take three academic classes. And I'm not falling behind despite it, since I came in with the equivalent of four classes.

I have a new phone now. It is cute of all kinds. One of those Mint Chocolate phones. It happened because my dad finally decided to swtich carriers to Verizon, which I am very happy with because it is Boy's phone company and it means I don't have to worry about running over on minutes when we're doing the long distance thing during the summer. But no worries--it's the same number, so you can still call me should you feel the urge.

I am supposed to be having tennis practice with my friend Brian right now, but it seems he's decided otherwise, and I am in a mood for food. And I have to practice more piano later today. Piano is awesome. I love it. I wish I were slightly more skilled at it, though. It would be nice to have natural talent.

I don't know if I will be home for spring break or not--it looks like probably so. The campus is open, so I would be just sitting around doing nothing, but I'm having trouble with scheduling--either I miss class, or I can't get a ride to the airport. So yes.

I love you all.

4 comments:

Mizzle said...

Those phones are muy sexyful.

Missa said...

Heck yes they are. Just like yours truly. ^_-

Mizzle said...

You always were my favorite asian.

Missa said...

I am everyone's favorite everything.

Except my favorite you.