Friday, February 23, 2007

Second Home Base Coming Soon.

Next location will be in the town of Eden Prairie.

We. Amanda and I. Have our plans. I would like to invite you to see what they are. These plans are going to be cool soon. Lots of awesome living, and having a vacation in summer. Our pup has agreeded to continue to live with us. She has not had a chance to see her new home, but she promises she will love it.

Our plan was to move to Chicago. Some girl told another girl she couldn't move in with that girl, and she didn't want to be best friends anymore. We could not afford our living alone in the city. We decided to move to somewhere here. Our future will be okay. I promise you all that. We are excited to be in our home.

Very happy times coming for us.

1 comment:

Missa said...

Exciting.

Where in Eden Prarie shall you be living? You might be closer to me. Which is all sorts of nice on my gas tank and wallet.