Oh my god.I don't know where you found that, but it's awesome.
I made that one.If you snip off the end of the URL, you can find the site, and make your own.Also, sorry for not posting much last week.Also, also, check out my myspace.Yes, I know that's inherently evil, but you should check out the newish song I put up there.
I am sorry I did not check out things sooner. And will not be checking tonight. I was on a four day vacation in Chicago with no internet. And I have a large project due tomorrow at school which needs working upon. Ahora.
Esta bien. Also, expect more journaling from mez0rz soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my god.
I don't know where you found that, but it's awesome.
I made that one.
If you snip off the end of the URL, you can find the site, and make your own.
Also, sorry for not posting much last week.
Also, also, check out my myspace.
Yes, I know that's inherently evil, but you should check out the newish song I put up there.
I am sorry I did not check out things sooner. And will not be checking tonight. I was on a four day vacation in Chicago with no internet. And I have a large project due tomorrow at school which needs working upon. Ahora.
Esta bien. Also, expect more journaling from mez0rz soon.
Post a Comment