Since I'm supposed to be using it to update about my life:
Things with Boy are good. I was in town for two weeks at Christmastime, but I am already back at school and into the swing of things with my Winter Term class, which is a two week class on the history of Chicago plus a three day trip to Chicago filled with lots of museums and food. I am pretty excited: I hope I make some friends and have a fun time on the trip. I don't know anyone in my class, and neither do I know anyone in the other class who is coming with us (the other class is a class on the history of Blues music; the trip was put together as a joint effort by both the professors, who work in the Spanish department here).

I was planning on exercising every day during winter term, but I managed to pick one of the only winter term classes with significant amounts of homework, so that resolution has so far gone unfulfilled. Dave got the new Zelda game for the Gamecube, but I haven't even touched it yet, and I really ought to because it's Friday and I don't have class tomorrow.
I rented and watched Snakes on a Plane yesterday--it was good times, which reminded me of good times with you guys. I also rented the two good Indiana Jones movies, one of which I watched today, the other of which will probably get watched tomorrow because later tonight I shall probably play D&D.
Oh yeah. I have to do campaign planning for D&D stuff, since I am running a campaign this Winter Term. That's about everything, I think. My floor is complicated--drugs, abuse, hatetred issues--so I don't spend much time there anymore and instead spend all my time with Boy. It is a good and restful life.
Peace,
EYS
1 comment:
I check it daily, pretty much. Now that it seems it's only you and I who do, I'll check it more often.
Also, I dig the new layout. Rock on.
Also, also, we should spur each other to work out more via the intarwebz. Then, I might actually accomplish something.
Anyway, I don't think I have posting privileges on here anymore, and would like them back, if your largesse permits. Plus, if you bug me enough, I'll totally update all the time.
Anywho, that's my ramble for the moment. Later, gator.
P.S. Did you ever read that email?
Post a Comment