This is how I feel about my life as of late. Floor-sprawling self-pity is the only kind that manages to look artistic (with a little help from GIMP). It's also time consuming, so I think I shall endeavour to avoid it from now on.My planner is rapidly accumulating massive amounts of activities for the rest of my short summer. I leave for school on August 18th, if anyone cares. I'd like to see you guys before then. And Travis--fucking be home when I come over! Everyone says you're badass awesome, but you're never around so I know diddly about you from personal experience.
Also, I need more fucking time. Take it any way you like.
Peace out.
4 comments:
I like it on bottom.
Also, we need to actually go to a Dunn Bros. the next time we hang out. There is one about four minutes from here, as well.
Also, I am going to work on that recording tomorrow, methinks.
Good. I'm excited.
I am alive still.
You'd better be. Otherwise, that would mean bad bad voodoo.
Post a Comment