But still, in the end, so very there. The last bastion of sensibility, still grasping the slipping firmaments of truth, lest they be lost to the void, along with the rest.
Quickly now, running, racing to beat the bounding fires, tearing at the heels of sanity.
All is not lost.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have missed you, my Mizzle. The Grand Canyon is just not as awesome as it could be with a little bit of Mikespice.
You. Come back. Now.
P.S. Call me. There are things to discuss.
I shall be back on Wednesday sometime. So less than a week.
And I shall call you tomorrow. I have things that need doing.
And by things, I mean Boy.
Zing.
Also, I work tomorrow, but anytime in the evening or night would work just fine. The later, the better.
P.S. In the meantime, check your emailz0rz.
Post a Comment