Summarily:
I am born an amalgamation of the Midwest,
not like my brothers who are half Japanese, born
with a culture already inside of them.
I learn early how to shovel,
how to write,
how to deep fry anything I can get my hands on, anything that
was once alive.
At the age of eight, I am resigned to
cancer and at least two heart attacks.
At the house, I am never permitted to help with heavy lifting. My mother
talks a lot, says very little, and teaches me how to do the dishes. She
tries with futile effort to make me remember
where the cheese grater is stored. Even young, I understand that what
you buy and wear
represents you as
a person; I buy
glass bottles filled with sand and
fruit scented lotion and striped shirts and wallow in all of it.
Eventually my family stops supporting my rampant addiction to consumerism.
Years later, I get a job at a small office where the only thing
in the fridge was canned beer.
My first heartbreak, at the age of nine:
my mother says I have to say goodbye to all my
childhood friends, hug their cotton filled bodies one last
time.
Three can stay—I choose to save a white cat,
a blue tiger, and a husky.
I regret having to let the big pink rabbit die. I love him, and
cry to see him put in the trash with yesterday’s leftovers, and plastic
wrapping from my little brother’s newest toys, and too many
used coffee filters. Years later,
I grow up, and hate the smell of coffee until the day I die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
You skipped the decades in between where you are completely the awesomest person on the planet.
Worst. Typo. Ever.
Best. Comment. Ever.
Aside from the part where you suck.
Pwnt.
P.S. I heart you.
I suck?
Whatever Miss Novagina.
Yeah. I went there.
Zing.
P.S. Everyone else is going to think we're retarded.
Fucker. I'll prove you wrong, one day.
I'm not sure exactly how, though. At least, not how in a legal way that wouldn't make me a bad girlfriend.
P.S. It's okay. We'll have a tardparty.
Signed affadavits are the wave of the future.
Also, we are a tard party.
Perfect. I used to work in an office of notary publics.
Also.
What kind of whorederves are served at tardparties? I hope they have vaginas.
Dork Season!
Retard Season!
Dork Season!
Retard Season!
Dork!
Retard!
IT'S DORK SEASON, AND I SAY FIRE!!
You forgot about nerds.
The poor nerds. They're always getting left out. Everyone wants to be geeky or dorky nowadays, but nobody wants to be labeled a nerd.
Watch out. The nerds will have vengeance.
Did I spell vengeance right?
God, I'm a fucking retard.
Also, God doesn't exist. Maybe. Hey God, if you exist, would you let me know?
Maybe he's in the can.
P.S. I am officially fucking retarded. right now.
2:56 AM vs. Elissa?
2:56 AM wins.
If Neitzsche were capable of getting a boner, I'm sure he'd have one right about now.
Also, 2:57 A.M. and getting up in two hours versus Mike:
Mike wins, but only because he's a heavy metal robot from beyond the future.
Or because he's completely retarded and scorns sleep.
I forget which.
I wonder if it's pleasant to get banged by a heavy metal robot.
. . . .
That's all I've got, this time.
Ask Heidi. She probably remembers.
Better yet, ask Tim.
He thinks we're doing it anyway.
Yeah. I'm talking about you, fucker.
You passed the ball out of the court.
I call foul.
Also, IMHO (ew internet abbreviations), Data is the only heavy metal robot I would like to bang.
So there.
ST:TNG FTW.
But did Data ever use the Matrix?
No.
You know why?
Because he wasn't 2, 3, 5, 7, 11 enough.
Bitch.
Post a Comment