Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Demise is approaching.

Can you feel it? Everyone is leaving, and the lease is up. I have seen Mizzle for the last time in what looks to be a very long while, and not seen Guru and the Lady for a long while. And who knows what happened to The Man--I think he has dropped off the face of the earth.

So long. There were no fish, but thanks for all the memories. Home Base, you will be missed.

4 comments:

Mizzle said...

You say that like I'm not going to manage to con you into coming to visit me.

Sadness.

Missa said...

Psh. I have full confidence in your CON.

But the building is disappearing. Well it's not.

Mizzle said...

I'm going to roll a 50 for my diplomacy check and trick you into coming to hang out for like...all of Christmas break.

Missa said...

That would be cool. I would have to earn lots of money to make that happen, though.