Thursday, August 17, 2006

Last hurrah.

I will fucking miss Home Base.

Tim: I find it somehow perfect that you would sleep through my last visit.
Amanda: Have the best time ever with Nicole, please.
Mike: You're awesome, and I will miss you crazymuch.
Travis: You're awesome, and and I'm pretty fucking excited to get to know you better next time I'm in town.
Eric: Do you even frequent HB anymore? Just out of curiosity. And if you do: Hi.

My AIM, for those of you who may not have it and wish to AIM me like a madman: ElissaYvonne
My school e-mail, if you get the urge to send, because I check it like I'm OCD: elissaschufman_2009@depauw.edu
And as always, I will post on HB.

Love,

EYS

4 comments:

Timothy said...

Sorry for sleeping. When were you over?

Missa said...

Before everyone went to see Snakes On a Plane on Wednesday night.

Mizzle said...

Fuck. How did I forget to reply to this?

Now I'm not even relevant anymore!

Missa said...

You are too.

Just tardy, is all.