Thursday, June 22, 2006

Home Base Home.

I am back from Colorado. It was all in all really super depressing. My uncle Mark is holding up well, though. (It was his son who died.)

D&D was tonight. It was smashing. I am a pretty freaking good DM.

When do you get here, Amanda? Cause I have to make sure I see you as soon as possible. I am leaving town to visit boy for a while. I am at his house for just over a week, and then his extended family is all going on a camping trip for ten days and I am invited, so I am going. So a good chunk of my summer is going to disappear on that.

I miss home base. I shall be sure to stop by soon, assuming all of you are not busy out the wazoo. And that I am not busy either.

So. When are you buggers free for chillaxing?

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Amanda is home.

We are off from time to time. Don't be afraid to call and ask.

Also. We miss you.

Mizzle said...

Sunday and Monday are free days for Mike.